Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Guns - The Gunshots Gallery



The Guns are a new band from Athens, GA who are going to change the entire world. The Guns are my wife, our 5 year old son Tommy, and me. Tommy wrote all the songs, drew the album cover, played the drum (one of them), made up all of our "rock star names" (see below), and basically told my wife and I what to do and when to do it. It was a total solo project, and we were lucky he let us be involved.

Before he went to bed he wanted to make absolutely sure I would put these recordings somewhere so "everyone can hear it", and this is what I have done.

The Guns are:
Ace: wooden drum
Rock: Little Tykes ® xylophone
Gun: Fisher-Price ® drum

Click here to have your life changed by The Guns' first EP "The Gunshots Gallery".

No comments: